Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Okay, Luna, this is a new one......

Luna, the wiener dog, was fascinated with the pool tonight. She was fascinated with some smell known only to her. We have no idea what it was, but she kept smelling the pool in one particular location. We could see the little tip of her black nose wiggling back and forth. We checked the area for swimming frogs or something, but couldn't find a thing. We even checked the pool drain, nothing. I was ready a book, and the entire time I sat out there she kept her head down, sniffing the water. Freddy and Malibu came by, but they weren't interested in whatever Luna could smell. Sure wish I could read doggie minds.....

2 comments:

  1. I think Luna sees the invisible mermaid swimming in there...

    Hugs,
    Lily Belle & Muffin

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think she's contemplating skinny dipping!

    ReplyDelete