Friday, December 9, 2011

Freddy's the leader!

Freddy, the wiener dog, loves his walks, but he wants to be out front. Little Malibu starts her walks off by running. Unfortunately, Freddy can't keep up with her. So, for the first half, Malibu leads the way. Once she tires, Freddy passes her up with a huge smile on his face, and it stays there for the entire second half. I could even see it in his shadow tonight. Now, the second half of the walk, Malibu is tired so Freddy runs. Toward the end, he wants to sprint! Well, to get Malibu to follow Freddy, I keep singing, "Following the leader, the leader. Following the leader, wherever we may go! Freddy's the leader! Follow Freddy!" He loves it. [I haven't been able to get a picture of him because I'm holding two leashes. I eventually will and then I'll get that big smile on camera.]

No comments:

Post a Comment