You Know You’re In A Dachshund House When….
1. The bed has sausage shaped lumps under the covers.
2. The doggie door is only 8″ high.
3.When you come into the house after being away only 10 minutes and you are greeted like you’ve been gone for 10 years.
4.When the owner’s introduce their Dachshund as their oldest son/daughter.
5. Footstools are placed strategically around the furniture and bed.
6. The house is decorated with Dachshund items.
7. The owner is decorated with Dachshund items.
8. After the doorbell rings, you can’t hear a thing for 10 minutes.
9. All squeak toys no long have squeaking ability.
10. The cat litter box magically cleans itself.
11. All snow is shoveled from the yard to protect the “Ta-Ta’s” of male Dachshunds.
12. All waste baskets and trash cans are elevated at least 3 ft. from the ground.
13. The owner talks a lot about getting a super king-sized bed.
14. The Dachshund gets kisses before the owner’s significant other.
15. The owner runs around looking for a “sitter” if they’re going to be gone for more than a few hours.
16. All the owner’s computer “favorites” are Dachshund related.
17. Blankets are for burrowing, not covering up.