Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Freddy's most annoying habit.

Freddy, the wiener dog, has the most annoying habit.  He pees in the house when he's upset with us for being gone too long.  The boys and I met a friend for lunch. Unfortunately, as usual, it was no dogs allowed so we left Freddy at home.  We were gone two hours.  When we got home, we discovered that Freddy had peed near the boys' gaming chairs.  Freddy has a doggie door and can get outside.  Freddy also knows he's not allowed to pee inside the house, but he does it anyway when he's upset. When I discovered the pee spot, Freddy went to the other side of the house. He walked along the far edge of the living room so he wasn't near me.  He avoided me for 10 minutes.  Finally, Freddy sneaked up behind me.  When I finally noticed him, he had his ears and tail down and made his eyes look all weepy.  Clearly he was waiting for the scolding.  What's the point?  He knew it was wrong, and he'll do it again the next time he determines we've been gone too long.  This really is Freddy's most annoying habit.

No comments:

Post a Comment