Saturday, July 2, 2011

It's been quite a morning already.

It's been quite a morning already.
Freddy, the wiener dog, woke Mommy (and Daddy) up for his morning breakfast.  Jeff heard me in the kitchen so he went back to sleep.  After feeding Freddy, I went back to sleep.  (Today was our only day to sleep in.)  About an hour or so later, Freddy woke Jeff up, who staggered to the shower.  Then, he came back and woke me up.  Okay, now, we're both up and dressed and I say, "Let's go for a walk."  Freddy then runs away, climbs into Steven's bed, and tries to hide.  Oh, no, puppy.  You woke us up, now it's walk-time.  So, we're strolling down the street but Freddy is lagging behind.  Jeff says, "Come on, Freddy!  Let's run!"  Jeff takes a couple of jogging steps when he's yanked back by the leash.  Freddy was hiding behind me!  Bent over with laughter, Jeff hands me the leash and we finally get underway again.  We make it back without any further doggie incidents.  It's been quite a morning already. 

No comments:

Post a Comment