Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Oh, it's going to be a long day.

"Mother, just open the door."
Freddy, the wiener dog, is upset with Mommy right now : (1) Daddy went to work and not on our walk and (2) I won't give him a 2nd breakfast.  Daddy was in the driveway with us when I hooked Freddy up to his leash.  Jeff got in his truck and I started down the sidewalk with Freddy in the opposite direction.  Freddy wanted his Daddy and tried running to the truck but came up short on his leash.  I kept us moving, but Freddy would take two steps, stop and look back...take two steps, stop and look back...take two steps, etc.  We finally completed our walk, but Freddy refuses to look at me.  When we came back and went inside, Freddy wouldn't let me take his harness off.  In fact, he'd walk around the furthest parts of the rooms and give me a "humpf" look and keep going.  After awhile when he finally decided that he needed me to get more food, so he started fussing for his second breakfast.  I don't think so....I gave him the first one.  He is now in his special chair, rolling his eyes at me.  Oh, it's going to be a long day.

No comments:

Post a Comment